DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Knobs!

Hi!

I just received a delivery of knobs for input selector and volume control switches:



Beautifully machined from solid blocks of stainless steel and brass. My good friend Stefano helped me to source these from a very talented guy named Mario. Handcrafted in Italy!



Two different materials to fit to different color schemes.



The knobs get fixed to the shaft of the switch with an allen key.


These are the same as used already on the Octal Preamp.

Thanks a lot to Mario for the beautiful work!

Best regards

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment